This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dafhuul
Freelance/no Guild

re: Oi Dere!

envy

Running around as Jurcu this weekend, hopefully I see some more familiar faces around!
Azylynne
Nordvegr

Dafhuul!!! Was great running into you. Great to reunite with some of the WAR community. I saw Edderr and Mez running around, as well as a few others. But it was great seeing you wreaking havoc as usual. I still remember your gobboe archer riding your crazy wolf. =)
Dafhuul
Freelance/no Guild

Archer!? I carried a staff and slung waaaaaagh!

Was good times for sure this weekend, nice to see some organized cat herding for a change on these beta weekends. Looking forward to the real deal come August 25th!

Now to make up my mind on what role to play this time around..
Azylynne
Nordvegr

Hahaha, sorry I kept thinking you were a gobbo archer. Ack, so you were a shaman! Gork and Mork baby!

Any ideas what profession you're gonna roll?
Dafhuul
Freelance/no Guild

That's my current dilemma.. I've enjoyed most of the classes I've played throughout the BWE.

In WAR I just clicked with the Shaman, either playing a pure support character with lots of timely heals and rezzes, or playing him as a little pest zooming around and harassing the opposing team.

I like the support Guardian role for the bubbles, area denial and the ability to pick team mates up to keep them in the fight.

I'm also liking the engineer or the ranger as some kind of skirmishing class - I just can't make my mind up on what I want to do. More than likely there will be a variety of 'fhuuls out on the field! envy
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: