This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmie51
Freelance/no Guild

re: Mid Classic player signing in

Hey there I played on classic Gareth and ran with the guys from Myth, Salcin and Atrebates. We were 3 of the main Mid BG leaders. I was one of the GM's of Brimstone and my mains were Agreng (runemaster) and Agrenjr (Koby warrior). I haven't played the in any of the betas but after reading everything and watching too many videos I cannot wait for release, and I can't wait to run along side of the DAoC crowd.
Ahmrill
Nordvegr

Hello!

Now that the DAOC/Warhammer community has decided on a primary server we've created a community site just for Jade Quarry. If you and your friends are planning to play on JQ please register there. Lots of old DAOC guilds there Happy
Jimmie51
Freelance/no Guild

Ahmrill wrote:
Hello!

Now that the DAOC/Warhammer community has decided on a primary server we've created a community site just for Jade Quarry. If you and your friends are planning to play on JQ please register there. Lots of old DAOC guilds there Happy

Hey thank you! My wife and father in law will be coming with me. They played DAoC as well and we have been trying all different MMO's and it sounds like we may have finally found a home again. We all have the same fond memories of the DAoC days and I think JQ is going to be the place for us. We have a connection with Goschcia or how ever you spell their guild name from WAR so it is between SoR and SQ right now. But I think JQ is where we are going to call home. We will be forming our own small guid and running with the big dogs I think.

Thanks for the info I will register over there too.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: