This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caitwn
Nordvegr

re: Greets from "Strikes DaBishop"

Welcome to the Vigilant Addiction crew!

I'm always glad to see more DAOC folk show up. I have great hopes that we'll be able to create a strong GW2 community in the best tradition of DAOC. I look forward to getting to know you all better and to spending time happily blowing up players from opposing servers ;)
Grisrielle
Sanguine Wild

Welcome!!
Ahmrill
Nordvegr

Hail and welcome friend!
Strikes12
Vigilant Addiction

My Co-founder sent me to this website and told me there's a slew of old school Bedevere/Midgard players lurking around here... I was with Death's Roar at the time. (Healer)

We also played Warhammer Online pretty heavily for about a year; can't recall the server because we were moved pretty often. (Archmage) Was normally with Landside, Fexhie, Darwin...

Well, we've been around every since those games and just growing as a Community. We were on Jade Quarry for the first two Beta Weekends and for the 3rd one we had joined up with another Alliance on Stormbluff Isle; however they're rather still 'strangers' to us, and Jolith and I (co-founder) would rather roll out with 'old time buds' than strangers of course.

Suppose we're here to say hello again and see who's around; and also to check out our options for playing on Jade Quarry with some awesome DAoC/WAR players.

Oh and we're Vigilant Addiction - www.vigilantaddiction.com (almost forgot!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: