This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
replicant-daoc
Freelance/no Guild

re: Old DAoC and WAR player stepping out of the dusty shadows.

Thanks.
Looking forward to catching up with people from DAOC and WAR and trying to create some new memories in PvP.

Sanguine Wild

Welcome! I didn't play on the same servers as you in either game, but very nice to meet you! There are a lot of folks who played DAoC and Warhammer on here, likely other people from your servers.
replicant-daoc
Freelance/no Guild

Heya everyone, just checking in to see how the community is forming up since hearing about the site recently. It's been awhile since I played either DAoC or WAR, but thought I would check in to see if any familiar faces are about or someone might vaguely remember me.

Characters I *may* be known as.
~DAoC~
Zaitsev Legend - Kobbie Hunter - Guild: Sanctuary (Gareth - Midgard) LGM Fletcher
Peralta Uberthane - Frosty Thane - Guild: Sanctuary (Gareth - Midgard)
Garvin Sloane - Norse Savage - Guild: Sanctuary (Gareth - Midgard)
Crowley - Frosty Warlock - Guild: Sanctuary (Gareth - Midgard) LGM Spell Crafter
Other lesser known characters on Mordred and 2001 Bedevere (Midgard).

~WAR~
Chairman Mao - Dwarven Ironbreaker - Server: Bechafen -> Praag -> Dark Crag -> Quit!
Guild: Eternal (Order - Bechefen/Praag) -> The Imperium (Order - Dark Crag)
Other lesser known Destro Alts in Bechefen/Dark Crag (Guild: DrK)

Over the years I have also played UO (Pre-Trammel), EQ (Tarew Marr), FFXI (Caitsith), Horizons (Spirit), World of Warcraft (Argent Dawn, Lightninghoof, Winterhoof), Vindictus (US-East), and Guild Wars (Main Character: Lucian Tyrell - Warrior) among many other games.

I truly miss Bossiney Cluster RvR (And Prior to Clustering RvR), Thid, Molvik, and CV. The odd WAR zergs I even miss, but I had more fun doing skirmishes. GW2 sPvP and WvW isn't quite the same, but I am sure that I am still going to have a blast once we go Gold. Looking forward to having a permanent character now, just have to nail down the class I want to stick with.

If you have any questions, then by all means hit me up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: