This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MyrcilFP
Furious Pantaloons

re: Quick question regarding launch server

That makes sense, Ahmrill. I agree, I doubt that there will be much movement between now and the 30th. I'll inform our members that the GW2 Relics poll will close July 30th.

Thanks.

"Who could ever calculate the path of a molecule? How do we know that the creations of worlds are not determined by falling grains of sand?"
~ Victor Hugo
Ahmrill
Nordvegr

So far in both the player and guild poll the server "Jade Quarry" is the clear majority. Both polls will be closing on July 30th at 11:59pm. At that time we'll post all the results on various community sites so individual players and guilds can make their server decisions.

The polls on this site are not binding in any way. This is just to gain a consensus of where players and guilds wish to go. Not sure if that's what you were asking, but I don't expect the majority results to change much in the next 3 days or so.
MyrcilFP
Furious Pantaloons

Just a general question to the GW2 Relics community. We're trying to finalize a poll internally and I'd like to know what the current status of our decision on final server. It would seem that Jade Quarry is the favorite. Is there a formal word on this yet that I'm missing somewhere?

"Who could ever calculate the path of a molecule? How do we know that the creations of worlds are not determined by falling grains of sand?"
~ Victor Hugo
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild Wars 2 Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: