This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChantzPercival

re: Hel Maor returns... kinda

Hi all!

I was a RR8 Skald on Percival named Chantz in the guild Hel Maor. Our fearless leader was Candide and we ran a lot with Gisli. I don't know what happened to Candide, and Gisli will not be playing GW2. confused

We will probably have 5-10 Hel Maor folks to add to the Daoc guild that is created.

This will be great if we can get percival players on the same server.

Server is "Jade's Quarry"????

Chantz wink
ChantzPercival

re: Oh...

Looks like the server is confirmed Happy
Ahmrill
Nordvegr

re: Re: Hel Maor returns... kinda

ChantzPercival wrote:
Hi all!

I was a RR8 Skald on Percival named Chantz in the guild Hel Maor. Our fearless leader was Candide and we ran a lot with Gisli. I don't know what happened to Candide, and Gisli will not be playing GW2. confused

We will probably have 5-10 Hel Maor folks to add to the Daoc guild that is created.

This will be great if we can get percival players on the same server.

Server is "Jade's Quarry"????

Chantz wink

I remember you well! Jade Quarry seems to be the choice for many DAOC players. I recommend applying at www.jadequarry.com as this site won't be moderated after gw2 goes live.
Dankus of Midgard Perc
Freelance/no Guild

Chatzy Baby! Happy Hel Maor will return in GW2, but probably will join up with Nordverger. If they'll have us. See you there bro!

Dank
Dankus of Midgard Perc
Freelance/no Guild

Oh, and by the way, Candide turned Hel Maor over to myself and a couple others. I talk with him on our Hel Maor facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/groups/292405986719/ and through email at times. He's done with MMOs for now. Too busy and kids are taking over his life. Happy Hehe.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GW2 Relics Forum Index -> Guild & Player Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: